In the climate and ecological emergency it is time to move the terms of policy on to new terrain. We host courageous explorations for professionals, policy makers and advocates:
- Beyond mitigation: because impacts are coming that it is too late to mitigate
- Beyond adaptation: because much will be lost that cannot adapt
- Beyond resilience: because assumptions of continuity are now in question.
We are a non-profit network open to professionals who are, or have previously been, employed in government, public service or policy, whether in the public, private or third-sector.
We can help you foster your emotional resilience, professional integrity and practical leadership across three domains of influence:
- Personal: helping you come to terms with difficult truths, sustain your mental health, resolve dissonance with your role, and release the leadership these times require.
- Organisational: enabling your organisation or network to develop the attentive, honest and skilful culture which you and your colleagues need, and its public service now requires
- Political: using your organisation or network’s influence to help society prepare for systemic environmental risk through informed, inclusive and collaborative policy development processes.